because I'm studying. :O
Even zombies or evil mums can't force me to do that.
I'm doing it because I'm freaking out. xD
________________
My life's now a huge mess.
My hands hurt, and I'm coughing like a mad patient with flu.
Drag sick body to school, stay under dusty air-con room, move millions of books out, in the shelves, tick them, write them, smell them, throw them, arrange them. D:
Damn tiring. This job's suppose to be the Form 3's only but today there's only 2 students there. So yea, might as well help them.
Try to do as much as possible this week because I don't think I wanna skip anymore classes next week.
Today's stock-checking only got me, Kar Man, Ting Wei, Hui Li, Sheng Cheong, Jia Yi and Dickson. 2 Form 3's only wtf.
But we manage to finish 1 and a half shelves today. :)
Planning to finish 3 shelves tomorrow. Actually stay until 3pm, then me and Hui Li said 4pm, then Sheng Cheong said 4.30pm.
Then Kar Man was like : "AIYA we work worst than labour workers, might as well just sleep here enough. " XD.
We're all really tired from all these. I'm bringing cream and painkillers tomorrow in case who's hand or head pain, cure yourself and continue work. :D
And I thought librarian is a peace and quiet job. I didn't know that it requires moving books that are made from IRON, taking the whole shelf of books in and out the shelves.
Sad case I know. :P
In school deal with library books, at home study WHOLE NIGHT.
Nothing really went into my head and now I'm seriously freaking out. I think I'm gonna take coffee and sleep only 2-3 hours tonight.
But I scared I might faint during stock-checking XDD.
See first la.
Science awaits, nights. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment