Monday, November 2, 2009

curse the wind.

Bid goodbye to Gamelan, band practices.

Say hello to HOD Decoration jobs, stockchecking, meetings and studyings.

I didn't even flip a page of book for 2 whole weeks. :'(

Dead. I don't even know where to start.
___________________

Finally stayed in class today. Rushing homeworks from morning.

After school went for librarian commitee meeting.

Omfg the meeting damn serious weyh. 4 tables connected into a line and we sit according to post.

Derrick started giving everyone something like a working report. There's more than 10 pieces of papers and everything inside's in BM.

Then meeting starts from 2.35pm till 4.35pm.

Damn long, talked about hell lots of stuff.

Everyone got their jobs today. SO MANYYYY CAN DIEEEE. The most sad one is Kar Man. xD

Zun zen said whoever who bullies Kar Man will get it back from her. :D

My job's very easy to say. Tear down everything and redo. LOL.

Damn simple kan? XDD

Sigh, even Ting Wei said we're dead. :'(

Oh oh, this is what happened in class :

me : Alaaa after this must go for commitee meeting.
Shoba : Lunch?
me : *points to 6 small biscuits in a tupperware*

Vero : THAT'S YOUR LUNCH?!?! THAT'S CAT FOOD OK?!?! I BET THE CATS ARE ASKING FOR MORE FOOD AFTER THAT TOO.

Shoba : *burst out laughing* THAT'S NOT EVEN MY SUPPER. *continues laughing*

HAHAHAH stupid hyper classmates xD.

I'll go off, byee. ♥

No comments: