Saturday, October 31, 2009

halloween fun.

Greetings fellow earthlings, I reached home safely. :)

Half dead now.

Below are some pictures and stuffs about today. :D
_____________________

Woke up 5.50am and quickly prepare myself. Went to school 6.15am.

Waited for humans until Manny came. He asked us to reach school 6.30am but he reached at 7am. Woww. :O

Me, Amanda, Shez and Diana sat with the teachers and went to hotel. While Sara, Yuki and Adina sat in Manny's car.

We're soooo late for the ceremony and I changed in the car LOL. Amanda can't change coz it's really squeezed at our place.

Reached the hotel, Shezli bunned my hair and I changed into heels. :D

Start to perform at around 9am then speeches. After that is certificate giving and perform for 30 minutes.

After Gamelan, I ran to backstage, used 10 seconds to change and run back out to stage and perform with Hareesa, Sahil, Syaron and Amin. "Kaulah Segalanya".

After them it was Nadhirah singing. Yuki, Diana, Amanda and Shez with the guitar and me with keyboard. "Big Girls Don't Cry".

Damn, before she sing, she has leg cramps and was practically lying on the floor, after 3 minutes she went out and she sang perfectly awesome. :D

Everyone was cheering for her. Whoaa. :DD

After our singing performances we ran back to Gamelan. Damn funny running here and there rushing for every performance.

I love to do that again xDD.

Then after Gamelan, we ran to the backstage and change clothes there, getting ready to go Pavillion. :)

Fyi, the backstage is only something like a huge cardboard. 8 girls squeezing there, changing and rushing for everything.

Teacher's weren't happy of us changing there because people beside the stage can see us. Lol.

Ah whatever. :D

Around 11am, went to eat McD nearby. Then we sat LRT to Pavillion. Nadhirah went home though.

7 girls left. We were changing trains and running to Pav. Late for the movie "Jennifer's Body".

Me and Diana went in and we held our hands VERY tight and hide behind our bags. So yea, I don't really know what's going on XDD.

Lesson learnt, I will never watch a movie that involves BLOOD.

Around 2.30pm, everyone started going back. Diana walked with me until we reach 2nd floor. Sara going back sitting LRT again.

The rest, they're going for AAR's concert. D:

My mum just got us a dog, toy poodle. Then I'm going out for dinner again tonight.

Some of the pics :



Byee. ♥

No comments: