Planned not to go to school because too tired.
But Kar Man's not coming. So yeah, I must come and take over her stock checking job. :\
It was fun though. :D
____________________
Stayed in class after recess. Lisan was canceled today.
Stock checking after school.
Until 2.30pm, left me, Hui Li, Jia Yi, Ting Wei and Sheng Cheong. We're all busy sorting out books. So many of them. :'(
Around 3.30pm, Hui Li and Ting Wei started going hyper. They laugh all of a sudden for no reason. For a few minutes I guess.
Then around 4pm, I was really gonna drop down. Really tired.
Jia Yi started talking China Chinese and made me laugh a while. Then I took a HUGE PILE of books, I thought they were light but NOOO, damn heavy. D:
So I sat at the chair with the books and they started slanting to one side. I laugh at myself, Jia Yi saw me and she laughed along.
I saw her, I laugh harder. She saw me, she laugh more.
We ended up laughing at each other. Get it? xD
It was really stupid. Then we started doing some stupid stuff and laugh even harder. We drop to the floor because we laugh till we ran out of energy.
So we both laughed at each other on the floor. LOL.
After 10 minutes, we still couldn't stop laughing at each other. Hui Li thought we got the fever.
Then, Sheng Cheong came and touch our foreheads HAHAHA. Like mental patient ! XDD
When he touch mine, I stop laughing a while and turn to Jia Yi. She was blocking her face like an army. Which made me burst out laughing again.
She saw me and of course, she laughed MORE. HAHAHHA.
I laughed so hard, non-stop, until my face is numb and my stomach is really pain. Tears are coming out too xD.
So I wanted to sit on Ting Wei because she was sitting on the stacked chairs. There was 6 of them I guess.
I went up and sit on her. Then she lose control and we both fell down.
But she was able to hold on the table and stand. My hips banged on the table and my leg was held by the chairs.
I ended up on the floor. Jia Yi came and saw me and we both started laughing, AGAIN. :D
OMG we stop after 20 minutes when it's time to clean up.
Then I slept on the sofa a while, too tired xD. All of a sudden, Hui Li took the sofa cushion and shout : "PILLOW FIGHT".
I quickly get up. Then I took a cushion and ran.
The cushions are bigger than us ! So when you got banged, gurantee drop on the floor xD !!
Damn funny la hahaha. I keep laughing that time.
4.30pm, everyone went home.
Now just finish eating some light stuff, going out KLCC tonight. Michael Jackson's This Is It ! :)
Byee. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment