The two little fella's are watching video on the other computer.
It's 12.39am and I'm missing two person, very badly.
The two closest and wonderful person I've ever met. (:
Anyways, to clear my boredom and current sadness, I should do a tag.
__________________
Tagged by Charmaine, weeks ago.
Sorry girlfriend, I got quite lazy the past few weeks. x]
Rules and regulation of the tag ;
All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog. Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head. And then answer the questions, say you're guessing if you don't know, but at least guess on all of them.
1. Li-Yenn
2. Vanessa Lee
3. Joh Yee
4. Eunice Low
5. Jackie Chong
6. Sarafina
7. Yvonne Wong
8. Sheryl Tang
9. Nadja
10. Mvonne
11. Yuki Chong
12. Mei Lynn
13. Amanda
14. Shezli
15. Shirene
16. Adina
17. Kaswini
18. Joey Lim
19. Jo Lin
20. Pui Kuan
21. Pui Mun
1. How do you meet 7 ? (Yvonne)
- First through friendster, then through school.
2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met ? (Shirene)
- Nothing reallyy. I lost a tuition buddy ?
3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated ? (Li-Yenn, Pui Kuan)
- Awesome, you guys should give it a try. :D
4. Have you seen 17 cried ? (Kaswini)
- Yeaap, a couple of times.
5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple ? (Eunice, Adina)
- I don't know.
6. Do you think 11 is attractive ? (Yuki)
- Hahaha, you're burning !! ;D
7. What is 2's favourite colour ? (Vanessa)
- Pink i think.
8. When was the last time you talked to 9 ? (Nadja)
- Few days ago, in facebook. :D
9. What language does 8 speaks ? (Sheryl)
- Chinese, English, Malay, Cantonese, Hokkien.
10. Who is 13 going out with ? (Amanda)
- I don't know, sorrryyy mandaaa. :D
11. Would you ever date 17 ? (Kaswini)
- Suree.
12. Where do 18 live? (Joey Lim)
- I don't know the address.
13. What is the best thing about 4 ? (Eunice)
- Hahaha, her hugs and 'kisses'. :D
14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ? (Mvonne)
- Hellloooooooooo. ;D
15. What is the best thing about 20 ? (Pui Kuan)
- Hmmm, she teaches me chinese through MSN.
16. Have you ever kiss 2 ? (Vanessa)
- Hahaha, nope. No lesbo's here.
17. What is the best memory you have on 5 ? (Jackie)
- National Museum last year.
18. When is the next time you're going to see 4 ? (Eunice)
- During holidays I think.
19. How is 7 different from 6 ? (Yvonne, Sara)
- Err. One's Form3 and another one's Form2.
20. Is 2 pretty ? (Vanessa)
- Not just pretty but random and funnyyyy. She's awesome !
21. What is your first impression on 15 ? (Shirene)
- A cool girl.
22. How did you meet 3 ? (Joh Yee)
- Oh God, I forgotttt. xD
23. Is 5 your best friend ? (Jackie)
- Super close buddy's. :D
24. Do you hate 12 ? (Mei Lynn)
- Nahh, she's my pet sister.
25. Have you seen 18 in the last month ? (Joey Lim)
- Yupp, in school.
26. When was the last time you saw 16 ? (Adina)
- In school, last thursday.
27. Have you been to 5's house ? (Jackie)
- Nopee. Her house's like miles away from mine.
28. When's the next time u'll see 10 ? (Mvonne)
- When school reopens, I guess.
29. Are you close to 11 ? (Yuki)
- Duhh, she's crashing my house next tuesday.
30. Have you been to the movies with 4 ? (Eunice)
- Sadly, no. Come come plan one day we go. :D
31. Have you gotten trouble with 18 ? (Joey Lim)
- Hell no.
32. Would you give 19 a hug ? (Jo Lin)
- Sureee. *hugs*
33. When have you lied to 3 ? (Joh Yee)
- I don't think I have.
34. Is 11 good at socializing ? (Yuki)
- Yeapp, she owns a huge circle of kawan.
35. Do you know a secret about 8 ? (Sheryl)
- I think I do.
36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18. (Mei Lynn, Joey Lim)
- Strangers. :D
37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9 ? (Nadja)
- She's a fun person.
38. Have you ever had a crush on 12 ? (Mei Lynn)
- Hahaha, sister-ly love.
39. How long have you known 2 ? (Vanessa)
- 6 months. But we're seeing each other faces almost everyday.
40. Does 11 have a girlfriend/boyfriend ? (Yuki)
- *coughs* Yukiii...
41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 on the face ? (Li-Yenn)
- Nahhh, we love each otherrrrr. x]
42. Have 21 meet your parents ? (Pui Mun)
- Yeaapp. Quite a few times.
43. How did you meet 11 ? (Yuki)
- In school.
44. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3 ? (Joh Yee)
- I don't think so.. Did I ?
45. Do you live close to 7 ? (Yvonne)
- I guess not.
46. What is 8's favourite food ? (Sheryl)
- Err. Sorryyyyy but I don't knowww.
47. What kind of car does 1 have ? (Li-Yenn)
- I don't remember cars, but I remember her dog very well. :D
48. Have you traveled anywhere with 9 ? (Nadja)
- Nopee. But she said she'll be coming my house. :D
49. If you give 14 a $100, What would he/she spend it on ? (Shezli)
- 100 plus and eclipse ? I think.
50 What is so great bout 13 ? (Amanda)
- She takes dancing lessons !! Lots of them !!
OMG Charmainee.. Do you want to kill me ? xD
__________________
This is a ultra long tag. I think my fingers can't do 'gymnast' moves anymore.
And another one by Charmaine, also weeks ago.
1. Do you think you’re a freak :
- Hahah, if you see me very mad and very hyper, yes i am. :D
2. What will you do if somebody just past by and kiss you :
- Shout at him, and if he doesnt respond, walk over and slap him tight tight. :D
3. What are you eating :
- Water.
4. Would you forgive the person who treated you so badly :
- If that person apologizes, then yes.
5. Currently listening to :
- Zu Ni and Jia Lu commenting on some girl.
6. Do you love being weird :
- Hahaha, depends on the situation.
7. Single or available :
- Lips sealed for this.
8. Wish you could have more siblings(?) :
- You know, it's like asking me : Do you want to die on the railway with bloods splashing out?
9. What do you think of spammers :
- Lifeless. Seriously spammers, go get a life.
10. Wish you could be skinnier(?) :
- Ahh no no, I love my weight right now.
11. Look to your left what do you see :
- Books, piles of them.
12. Hate your life(?) :
- Not so.
13. What makes you hyper :
- My whacko buddies : Vanessa, Kas, JohYee, Sara, Vero...
14. The funniest word that you ever heard :
- Err the Mary Poppins song : Super Fragilistic something..
15. Is this boring(?) :
- I'm doing this because I'm bored.
Tag :
- I'm not gonna kill anyone by adding more people to do tags. :D
______________
I need a tag based on self confessions.
I'm gonna hunt for it and do it next time.
Ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment