Tuesday, June 2, 2009

of flying pigeons.

-
the past is haunting, time is running.
and how i miss you, is only one thing.
regrets are pouring, and i feel sorry,
sighh, mere words can't paint my feeling, you see.

Why thank you mummy, limited time on the laptop.

Well, at least you decided to let me out more often.

How wonderful. pfft.

On the other hand, I'm getting SE w595 from her.

Finally she takes me as a daughter.
________________

I added a new page element on my blog.

How I spent my holidays, it's like all the activities involved Vanessa, Syn & Johyee.

Guess I'll be seeing their face almost everyday this holidays. ;D

Ahahah, anyways I should thank my mum for letting me out whheeeeeeee. :D

Malas nak upload the rest of the One Day Camp pics, will do it tomorrow.

Anyways I'll go now, ZuNi and JiaLu coming.

Byee. (:

No comments: