Monday, June 1, 2009

i made it here alive.

-
WHOO HOO !

I sneak out the house, and i made it home, alive. :D

With Vanessa and Syn.

We 3 made it home alive people !!! Claps !
_______________

10.30am at Victoria Institution.
11.30am at Monorail Station.
12pm at TimeSquare.
12.30pm at Mcdonalds.
2.30pm at Cinema : Night At The Museum II
4pm out of cinema.
5.30pm go home.

Lol, the whole 'trip' only involves me, Vanessa and Syn.

Yea, you guys can imagin how dangerous it is for 3 little naive girls walking around the whole Hang Tuah.

Walk out VI to fetch Vanessa, walk out VI for monorail yada yada.

Watched Night At the Museum II, when we went in the cinema, it was emptyyyyy !! xD

Syn stayed at Timesquare till 6pm, Vanessa followed me home.

But Vanessa gotta leave at 7.30pm as I got tuition at 8pm.

Busy day, and my momma doesn't know a bit about it. :D

She thought I went out for Chinese Society only, nyahahahha, I disobeyed her.

If she found out, I am soooooooooooooooo deaddddd.

Ciaos. :D

No comments: