Saturday, May 30, 2009

again, darling's ain't pathetic.

-
When you're all in anger and fury, friend's are the one who told you not to worry.


P.S : Mum's chating downstairs with my grandmama, I'm freeeeeeeeeee. :D

This post is specially dedicated to the girlfriend's who's always there to give a helping hand. :D

Syn, Yvonne, Sara, Johyee, Vanessa, Vero, Kas, Kath and Yenn.

Without you perfect wonderful girls, I don't even know how am I going through my life now.

I thank you with all my heart. xo's.
________________

Went back to Imbi on Friday with Kath, Wan Sin and Sharon.

Chit-chatted, kinda catching up on each other and the teachers. ;D

At 1pm, me, Johyee, Syn and Vanessa went for Chinese Society One Day camp preparations util 4pm.

Went home at 4.30pm with Vanessa, cracking lame jokes at my house :

How to make Lady Gaga cry?
Why are the oceans called friendly?
Why did the elementary kids wants to use the ladder?

Lol, this girl is random and weird at the same time, but i heart her. :D
_________________

Saturday, woke up 6am and went to school for last minute preparations for the one day camp.

Worked there and played there with Vanessa, Johyee, Syn, Han and Caiyi.

Theres this game where we work as 'chair carers'. People rush and sit on the chair while we have to hold it.

Damn, those people are so in rush and the chair nearly flew away, everytime.

Dah lah me, Vanessa and Johyee so small size, somemore have to hold the chair from 'flying away'.

Kinda fun, though. :D

Lol the thing ended at 5pm, and it's time for the cleaning session.

Vanessa sang this song when we're lost and don't know what to do :

(with a tired voice)
I saw your face, in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to doooooooooo.

OMG, WE BURST OUT LAUGHING HAHAHAH.

The day ended when everyone goes home. :D

And this is why I love my friends, especially to those who never fails to make me laugh. :D

Seriously, thank you.
_________________

I did a mistake a year ago, 2 years ago.
Regrets are pouring into me, and I feel like smashing myself.

When I saw resemblance of you, immediately I love that person.
Your younger brother is one of them when I saw him yesterday.

And yes, I miss you so badly that I treated him like how I used to treat you.
And, how you used to treat me.
To you, if you're reading this,
I miss you. (:

No comments: