-
And I cannot deny,
Coke is the most refreshing drink that I've ever tasted. :D
-
-
Because I'm drinking it when i'm dieing of heat.
_________________
Just came back from VI, and boy, I can collapse on my bed (with the aircon) real soon.
Don't you guys feel like dying when you just step out of the house these days?
It can be recorded in my book of records, I suffered with the weather with ...
... 9 FREAKING HOURS !!!
Claps people, claps !! :D
Lol, VI humans, you should either install an air conditioner in your hall, or at least add a few more fans if you don't wanna let people die in there.
Fyi, I have to fan myself almost every minute, just to make sure I don't die of heat.
Ok, i'm over-acting here.
________________
Anyways, to the beloved readers of this crappy blog,
And I cannot deny,
Coke is the most refreshing drink that I've ever tasted. :D
-
-
Because I'm drinking it when i'm dieing of heat.
_________________
Just came back from VI, and boy, I can collapse on my bed (with the aircon) real soon.
Don't you guys feel like dying when you just step out of the house these days?
It can be recorded in my book of records, I suffered with the weather with ...
... 9 FREAKING HOURS !!!
Claps people, claps !! :D
Lol, VI humans, you should either install an air conditioner in your hall, or at least add a few more fans if you don't wanna let people die in there.
Fyi, I have to fan myself almost every minute, just to make sure I don't die of heat.
Ok, i'm over-acting here.
________________
Anyways, to the beloved readers of this crappy blog,
I will be on hiatus mode for a while, till I manage my timetable and untouch homeworks.
-
maybe forever too, who knows?
-
blogging's kinda boring when you got nothing awesome to write.
_______________
Tee-hee, I still haven't finish those mountain homeworks you know?
Let's see, we start with art. 6 effing papers to be done.
Lol, 6. Which means I never touch art homeworks for 6 weeks.
Heeee, sorrryyy teacher. ;D
Signing off for a very long time, jiun.
No comments:
Post a Comment