I've not formally written this yet but I'm already 2.5 months into my sem break! And in these 2.5 months I've fell terribly ill 3 times already. End of June I'm down w high fever for a week, mid July down w food poisoning + gastric for a week and mid aug I'm down w another high fever for a week FML.
So right now I'm starting to sleep slightly early and exercising regularly in hopes of boasting my immune system. I fell sick way more times during this hols than I did an entire year wtf.
I need to spam this post with plenty of photos before I grow old and read this blog and have no recollection of what I've done for my last long free sem break!!
_________________________________
Okay too many photos imma split them into months.
APRIL + MAY 2015
1. My ahma's birthday featuring my new bangs which I semi regret
2. first mall outing w my uni girls cos yknow we all be lame af
3. New glasses bc one has to keep up w the trends
(I actually don't like my new glasses because it only makes me look nice w makeup on sigh)
4. last good dinner date before my finals in May
5. STUDY STUDY STUDY. I went all out for this finals and really attempting notes for every subject especially neuroscience.
At one point, I was still doing notes next to a accidental sleeping Deric at 4am FML. I was so tempted to sleep too but GUILTY.
As a result of my sleep deprivation and emotional support thereof, I experienced vertigo for a whole week fml. The world would just blanked out and I would imagine myself twirling in circles and basically the world's spinning all day. I was so worried it's like brain cancer that I refuse to see the doctor wtf.
It got away btw after one week of head spinning thank goodness.
6. After my torturous neuroscience paper, I got a call from my boss asking me to drop by tuition for smth urgent. I GOT MY FIRST TEACHERS DAY GIFT!!! All negativities and fatigue were instantly lifted.
However I came home from all at 8pm-ish and still tutored my cousin fml life of a fucking tutor.
7. POST FINALS the grass looked greener the sky looked blue-r the air smells fresher HMMMMMM
8. sekinchan for a day w my fam! I really hated the place and the trip LOL
but I got some nice photos!
ya the fishes were very funny wtf
perhaps I was laughing at this jesus christ comedic photo of the century
9. full saturday out w my uni ladies and derics sis graduation and dinner afterwards
honestly one of the few good things out from UNMC
awkward ugly me for the graduation
and to end the eventful night, lovely dinner at some bbq place OH PALSAIK yes it nearly slipped off my mind.
I've invented a new way for me to enjoy raw veggies better yay
___________________________________
And there's that for 1.5 months worth of highlights!
Ok I'm gonna continue in a day or two cos yknow I've start working in the morning for low pay to kill time sobs sobs.
Goodnight! xx
















