Sunday, October 12, 2014

fried up

Hi.

So I'm in my third week of uni now! It's 2.20am and I've never felt so serene. I like midnights alone. Personal space and personal time for personal thoughts. Lately I've been sleeping before 1am after coming home from work about 7-10pm so I never had a proper time to just chill. Thank goodness for work-free weekends. 

here, to further annoy you guys, a selfie I took using yuan's iPhone 5s hahahhahah seriously I can't wait to buy the new iPhone already

Anyway, snippets time!

#1

here's my (hot) personal tutor hahahahhahaha I WIN AT LIFE 

His name is Dr Daniel Seal! From UK and only reached Malaysia 2 weeks ago. He knows only 1% about UNMC wtf cos whenever I ask something, he just writes them down and shyly said "I'll get back to you". Poor soul. 

In fact, these are all my psychology lecturers for these 3 years! Feels like I'm studying in an oversea campus with all year foreign lecturers. That's why I see no point going to the UK. 

Also, notice all their names begin w "Dr" and all of them have impressive research background and experience. I'm incredibly blessed to be taught by them. 

During lectures, they always slip in stories about their research work and psych world outside. It's so inspiring. Reminds me why am I doing such a fucked up course sometimes. 

#2

tried Village Park nasi lemak w Deric on a Friday morning! Our dating days now are mon and wed and fri and Saturday (pick 2-3 days hahahhahaha)

also here's my mummy's chicken chop!! So blessed to have a mum who loves to cook incredible food!!

and finally ate Mikey's inside their restaurant hahahahh. Previously I just tapao-ed for wait for someone to buy for me. I'm so happy because I really like pizza!! Hehehheheheh. 

ok done with #foodporn...

MOVING ON -


#3 

parking on campus has became quite bad right now cos they took in more students ugh!!!!! Despite raising the entry requirements, there are still so many students. And worst, all of them drives!! GRRRRRR. 

#4

Deric gained plenty of Tan family points 

#5

super proud of my working hours for September! With classes and all, I could still survive! YAY ME. 

#6

Remember the new car I'll get next year? Well it's not exactly new, it's my cousin's and he passed the car down to me cos he'll be moving overseas. 

HERE'S A SHOT! Mazda 3 hehe. 

I already love you my future baby and I already promise to never bang you into anything and will always clean you up nicely because you're white fml why are you white T________T

Hinted to my mum that we should paint other colour cos white stresses me out and she went like "it's ok your daddy will wash wipe clean and all for you" lmao mummy the pembuli. 

#7

I'M GOING TO CHINA ON NOV 4 WITH MY MUMMY for some business trip. I'm her "caretaker" apparently. She doesn't/can't go alone. 

Missing a quiz, and told my lecturer, and since then I've been feeling bad because he's so nice and helpful and I'm about to cause him plenty of troubles sigh..

I mean, if I were him I'll just mark my student as zero man. He has the tendency to ask me to resit the paper and willing to help me out with the formal processes......

#8 

new makeup new motivation in life yezzzzzzzzz

#9 

used deric's super old digital camera and it's pretty impressive! Or maybe my iPhone is just that old sigh. 

Mummy's getting me (our family) the ZR1500 hehehhehehe. YAY. 

#10

Last but not least, my students never cease to leave me laughing over their work. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA 

AND THIS (if you can read Chinese) 

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAIYO
__________________________________

Well tbh, I just came home from a nice family dinner session with deric's family. 

In the meantime, thinking how blessed I am with various people I've met in life. 

But that's another story, and I'm currently feeling the sleepiness, so..

Au revoir!

xx.