I apologise for my absence. Life has been really busy - studies, family, relationships, friends, have I mention sleep?!
I'm at the point in life where if I realised I do have free time, I'm heading to my bed. And even with that attitude, I could only get maximum 6-7 hours of sleep per day haih fuck my life.
#kidding
I actually like that I'm more productive! I grew a lot from Semester 2 and after regular counselling sessions ( (I don't mean to scare anyone off, it's just my uni's counsellor and she's super cool) ^^ And I have to give a lot of credits to the people around me, especially my uni close friends who recently saw me in a panic attack. Man, I feel damn bad and embarrassed until today.
When I'm done with the week, I think I want to do an April bad luck post!!
For now, sleep! Love you chicas.
xx.
