Okay I do not wanna start this post speaking how about stressed up I am because I'm so stressed up I don't even wanna be reminded by it.
The past 4 weeks was prolly the hardest week in my entire year. This is what I have done:
- at least 1-2 assignments (the ones that carry module marks) due in a week
- at 1-2 tests (the ones that carry module marks) happen every week
- quite a few major relationship problems with others
- trying to sharpen up my piano skills and songs 'COS EXAMS NEXT WEEK
- having classes till from 9am to 6pm is starting to become a normal thing
- super hard homework (particularly MATHS)
Last 3 days, I got so stressed out I didn't even have time to break down to make myself feel better. Math test was 3 days ago, and I had a major, MAJOR gastric (due to stress what else right -.-) and it was probably the worst night of the year.
I couldn't understand most math questions I'm doing so I revert to asking wailoon, yuki and audrey. Well audrey wasn't a big help 'cos she didn't learn the other half of my syllabus. So anyway, it was getting late and I was reaching the hardest part of differentiation - IMPLICIT differentiation involving trigonometric functions.
Very interestingly, wailoon told me "hey why are you learning this? this is my further maths lmao"
I gave up an hour after that question. I spent an hour doing one question actually and I still couldn't do it and most of my friends are asleep and seeing that my maths is too damn hard, I decided to give up.
And that is when my level of hatred towards UNMC's foundation courses reaches its' peak.
NEXT, moral test hohoho which was just yesterday.
I studied from an outside textbook (since my lecturer insists on not giving us module slides TQVM) for 3 hours while still having a super bad gastric.
Went into the exam hall feeling 50% prepared, only to realise I could only do 3 questions out of 50.
Yeap, believe it or not.
Seriously just believe it already why the fuck would I lie. And let me tell you why: ONE, I don't fucking understand the level of english they're using and TWO, the questions asked were so detailed and deep I don't even remember learning.
Plus I was studying from outside reference. Could you imagine those who just bluntly take down notes during lessons verbally from my lecturers?
I can't even.... UNMC I'm so done with trying to keep up with you.
My goal was to receive the Dean's Award Scholarship which requires me to be top 10% in my class. I think I would be very happy to just be able to pass this course.
I'm not exaggerating, but SPM is a lot easier than this. I have never broken down more than 2 times due to studies before.
xx.