Hello.
2 days ago I was ranting on tumblr because I had a really bad night and I had no one to talk to.
Basically it's about how I feel like i'm the slave of this house and my parents still calls me "the blur one" and "not independent" and " not mature" while my sisters are deemed like little angels because they always sweet talk them.
I am not one who does sweet talks. I am straight forward and I will try my best to not be a burden. If you live with me, I will make sure the dishes are washed, the floors are cleaned and all the chores are done.
OHHH not my sisters. IDK how but they could just leave everything as it is. So many wasted fruits because they fell asleep FORGETTING to eat, so many ants crawling on the dirty dishes (least they could do is fucking rinse it), and the tables and chairs are disorganised are messy. And they always groan silently when my parents asked them to do something.
I fucking understand that you are entitled to whine a lil to be doing things out of your comfort zone (even I do it) but I still get everything done nicely! What's your fucking problem man.
I asked for my table back since my sis is done with all her "super busy" interact shits. Fucker it's been 3 days and you are still sticking your ass there! I don't force you or push you away but I gently reminded you AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. WTF woman I have work to do!
You are done with exams and have a very long holiday, least you could do is help do some house chores and not give anyone (NAMELY ME) a fucking headache. Simplest things like bringing dish behind to the kitchen or cleaning your table/wardrobe/closet or remembering to eat fruits, you expect me to remind you all the fucking time? Such a pain in the ass. Everyone in the house just leave things be like that because 1) they know I'll do it 2) they "forgot".
I'm far beyond angry. I am furious.
I am really considering moving out because I'm so done tolerating with messy, disorganised and self centred people.