I'm so caught up with my mid-terms oh gosh. I sat for 4 tests in this 2 weeks and they were fucking horrible. Who the fuck told me that foundation studies is fucking easy and why was I so stupid to believe you. I have one final mid term paper in 2 days which I've not started revising yet.....
And in 4 weeks, I'll be sitting for finals. For all 7 subjects. *shoots myself*
Not to mention the numerous assignments and group work and homework. (and speaking of that, have I mention how much I HATE group work -__________-)
Lemme update everyone w some pictures (yay yay):
#1 - lab sesh w diff types of microscopes!
when my friend told me that we could use our phone to take pictures of our observations clearly, i went on jakun-mode and ta daa!
THIS IS YEAST. SO COOL OK. like cartoons/bubbles/spongebob.
#2 - deric accompanied me for a haircut/treatment session then I joined my ex-colleagues for dinner.
beer battered pork chop at chicago rib house omg such a happy tummy that night.
#3 - new trick taught by uni mates:
I laughed hysterically okay I was so amazed it seriously made my day.
#4 - dinner w deric at this western restaurant in Connaught called Cowboy Delight (i think). Food was reasonably priced and tasty so you guys could give this a try!
#5 - bought new shoes and backpack at Kenanga!
there's my backpack and my new shoes!
#6 - okay lemme tell you a stupid story. I wear shades everytime I drive during the day 'coz I don't like it when my eyes squint. Through my shades that one particular evening, the sky looked EXTREMELY beautiful. It was quite shady and the sky was orangey red like some beach sunset. Clouds looked so beautiful in the purple sky. So I took my phone up, drove really slow (on a highway) and took a photo asap.
Then when I reached a traffic light, I took my phone out, put my shades away and review the photo I just took. And this came up:
okay the sky is very beautiful, but it wasn't what I saw justnow when I was driving! I was thinking "wtf is this illusion is my camera that bad?!" because I swear I just witness the most beautiful purple sky with orange rays and fluffy clouds then BAM the photo was not what I imagined.
Then it hit me - "OOOOOOHHHH I HAD MY SHADES ON ooooohhh ohhhhhh ohhh ohh oh....."
It took me 2 minutes to realise ok. That's when I realized I needed to sleep more..
#7 - finally finish my eng essay (group work)
happy faces after my teacher announced that we're the first group done and congratulations! (I did 70% of the work ok pfft)
#8 - spent half my Friday w deric over at his place
here's me distracting deric hehehe
here's me writing "lazy deric" on his burger when he asked me put chili sauce on it while he plays his games -__-
and then deric punished me for bringing me to the mamak nearby for dinner instead of some nice restaurant
but i don't feel punished at all 'cos it's been forever since I last ate in mamak heheheh cravings fixed!
#9 - slept almost an entire day on Saturday. Woke up only for piano lessons, lunch, dinner then off to watch movie at night LOL.
#10 - deric joined my family for night time movie sesh (and my relatives too). watched Now You See Me and it was so good *swoons over magic tricks and hot magicians*
here's us hanging around the living room after the movie at midnight watching some show on discovery channel
#11 - spent half my sunday w deric and my sisters at KLCC running errands.
love how soft my hair looks hehe forever grateful to my conditioner.
Yes I'm very aware on how often I'm seeing deric this week. So often I'm kinda getting sick of it (not kidding) (hehehe) (still sayang you). Seriously having a car and the freedom to drive changes a lot of things, but some times I just like to hide in my room, on my bed and just sleep the day away. Driving is extremely tiring (especially if you're a bad driver like me). And petrol is super pricey too. T_T
Ok catching some z's soon.
xx.














