Bought h&m clothes, some from the kids section hehe, and laptop sleeve and a new bottle! Also discovered my new fav choc drink which is iced dark chocolate hehe.
I've been wanting to post a few of my conversation pictures so here they are:
this is me forbidding deric to go futsal (but i gave in anyway):
what I said when I was about to enter class after being 15 mins late...
oh and this! #onlyinnottingham you'll have friends apologising when they're not contributing enough to our group work:
HAHAHAHHA I'M SO ANNOYING
and this is deric trying to make me jealous when he's done eating a plate of duck noodles:
I'm trying to adjust my sleeping schedule 'coz lately I've gotten so tired, my body parts just shiver and my eyes can't open at all and it feels like it's gonna shut down. And when I'm sleep deprived, I get so hormonal, I cry at the smallest mistake I make. It's really bad..
Ciao! xx.







