Today marks a big day. I accompanied deric to his campus in the morning and he sneaked me in to his lecture classes. It was nice to just experience classes one more (maybe last) time with him. Oh and did I mention I hate how his campus' students are quite arrogant and unfriendly? Screw these bitches. Anyway, I bumped into an unexpected person in the campus, twice, and we smiled to each other. We smiled. Tbf that's really a big (HUGE) achievement because we've never spoke/talk/see to each other for 8 years.
On the other hand, I've just received my first paycheck. I've donated a part of it to my favourite animal shelter, a part of it to treating my family lunch and a part of it to treating myself a brand new purse and good bag. Hopefully by the end of March I'll be saving up enough for me to get my own, and first branded bag and purse, makeups, clothes, shoes, presents and college + new hostel goods. ^^
Also, I've started reading again. It's been too long since I last indulge myself into good books (perhaps it was September '12 with Perks of Being A Wallflower), so I'm starting off with Tuesday's With Morrie by Mitch Albom. I've finished reading two-third of the book in 2 days and I can't get enough of it. It's such a great read. Books like these where they introduce severe neurology and psychological diseases makes me wanna be a neuropsychologist more. The book that first inspired me to do so was Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord.
A part of me still thinks that pursuing psychology/neuropsychology during my degree years is gonna be one of my biggest regrets. My next option is performing arts and let's admit this, no one believes that I'm an arts person deep down. No one understands my love for performing arts, like broadways, musicals, dance recitals etc. "Don't dream" they said, "be realistic!" they said. Whatever.
Perhaps one day I would find someone who could understand me. Someone who shares the same faith and passion with me.
Or perhaps there shall be no one else like me and I'm all alone.
Either way, I'm happy and satisfied with what I believe in and what I love. Who could be a better you than you?
I've also just started rewatching one of my favourite Taiwan drama series. Probably the third chinese drama series I've ever watch because I hate how cheesy/dramatic/unrealistic the series can go but this is an exception, because it's relatable, it's very realistic and it just hits you all the time.
Deric's adding another shift on his daily "work" again tonight, so I'll just curl up on my bed with some tumblr and try not to hate myself in the morning when I get up for piano at 8. Adios!