Monday, January 28, 2013
defying gravity
... and that's after a hair dye, some good hair styling and make up.
I honestly do not know wtf is wrong with my stomach. I can't seem to eat much anymore, literally. Everytime I overeat, it seems to be fine but lately, I will end up feeling like some sick person. These few days I can't even eat my usual amount of meal anymore. I feel so sick and bloated and constantly having the urge to puke. BUT I'M HUNGRY. but I can't eat 'coz I feel like puking BUT I'M HUNGRY.
Gosh i'm so fucking pissed at my stomach. I thought gastric was the only problem I would have and now this happens -___________________-
Ugh and I fucking hate to plan outing/gathering/lunch dates. I hate asking people out because they're so fucking uncooperative. Like wtf give me a better response since I asked you out or just tell me straight in the face if you do not wanna fucking have lunch with me. I'm trying to maintain a friendship here and since you're not putting an effort to, at least, AT LEAST be nice to me when I am talking to you about it.
I have a very strong feeling I'm gonna hate tomorrow. Especially with my stomach being such a bitch.
angry person out.

