Tuesday, January 15, 2013

preach

I like how no one is reading this dead online journal of mine anymore. I feel free.

I'm in work right now doing some research on UNMC's hostel. Since mumsie is insisting me on staying on campus, I'll be a good daughter and obey her words. Well I was actually looking forward to starting a new "hardcore" life in the middle of the jungle, until I found out that you have to stay there for a year once you've secured yourself an on campus accommodation. Well, seeing that mumsie only wants me there for a few months, and I'm not even planning to stay for more than 2 months, this is huge news for me.

I honestly do not know how to react, or what to do next. Long story short, I'm very lost and I can't even think of a solution.

And deric just said "oh" and went ahead with his games like seriously @#$%^&*(*&^%$# k let's just stop here.

And also, mumsie is starting to imply the lesson to learn the value of money into my life. I have to spend according to my budget right now 'coz I can't be asking much allowance from her anymore. Which also means I'll be paying for my own things right now using whatsoever allowance/rewards/salary I have. And there are so many things I need to get within these few months sigh x10000.

Maybe you guys should know that I'm planning to dye my hair copper brown with a lil maroon highlights uh huh. No one will know about this anyway since no one is reading lol.

1 more hour to 5pm. Honestly, 5pm has become my favourite time ever since I've started working.