Thursday, January 17, 2013

desolation

Writing from work again because all my colleagues are out on a (long) lunch break and I thank God that mumsie took me home for lunch 'coz honestly I hate eating out everyday, or at least with them 'coz I'll never blend in their life topics.

I also drove to and back from work today! A gold star for me right there. And luckily I kept track of today's date and remembered it's mumsie's birthday, but I gifted her by making her a victim of my dangerous driving. (gold star deducted)

I'd like to share my playlist that had kept me alive throughout my working period -

1. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
2. I Dreamed A Dream - Anne Hathaway
3. Let Your Heart Hold Fast - Fort Atlantic
4. Toxic - Melanie Martinez
5. Lego House - Ed Sheeran
6. We Are In Love - Cider Sky
7. It's Time - Imagine Dragons
8. Little Things - One Direction (don't judge)
9. People Help the People - Birdy
10. Your Song - Ellie Goulding
11. Let Her Go - The Passengers
12. Skinny Love - Birdy
13. Go Outside - The Cults
14. Welcome Home - Radical Face

Oh and did I mention that I am obsessed with HIMYM and Les Mis currently? It's such a funny combination seeing one's a comedy sitcom and the latter's a tragedy musical. I'm guessing it's all about balance.

Also, these obsessions made me crave for perfection in life more. It's not healthy.