Hmmmm :B
I feel so lifeless and dumb now eventhough I started 4 tuition. Yes yes plans everyday but I think I spent wayyy too much cash this hols and seriously, if my results don't come out good, then what's the point right?
Last Thursday I did nothing, just helping my younger sis prepare for her graduation trip to Singapore the next day. 4 days 3 nights. Oh how I miss mine, 4 days 3 nights in Langkawi, Kedah, Penang & Ipoh. Best days of my life. ♥ Should've taken more pictures that time. My teacher forced everyone in my class to attend by calling our parents straight away. She's awesome. (Y)
Friday, my house was so peaceful weyh HAHAH. Atmosphere when my younger sis' ain't around. Accompanied my mum out for groceries and we agreed to get some orphans their Christmas gifts. :) ♥ The orphan's name Ho Jenn Yong, my age. :) My mum's great at times hehe.
About Saturday? We ate vegetarian food for lunch and around half past 4, Aunt Chris fetch me out to watch Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. My uncle sneaked in Coffee Bean for us teehee. The movie was fine, prefer Tangled so much more though. :) ♥ Had late dinner at Madam Kwan and went home.
SUNDAY. :D Got up around 10am and prepared myself, then head over to Mid Valley. We were in the car for about 2 hours? Stupid police officers and road block. -.- Had our lunch at Popeyes and walked around, went home and relatives came over for dinnerrrr. :) ♥
Finally, today. Had Add Maths tuition and accompanied my mum all the way to Imbi to fetch my sister home from her graduation trip. She got me a "J" pendant and a star pen. Woooots. :D Spent the night watching ANTM & HIMYM. :)
Oh hello buddy, it's been ages since we last touched.
Currently waiting for Vanessa & her friend to finish their story, playing violin at the mo too. :)
Nights.

