HOW'S EVERYONEEEE? And holidays hahah. I wanna go on more trips weyh, like travelling and not shopping trips. Kas called me up for a Thailand trip but mommy dearest said no. -.- Dangerous kononnya.
K so my last update was on Saturday? When Johyee and Vanessa crashed my place. :D They missed Paris aww. :D Next day, I went out with my family except for my dad (normal thing) and lil sis 'coz she had some primary gathering thingy.
Sunday
Pavillion
Elder sis woke me up at 9am so that I can accompany her to Pav to get some stuff. SO WE WENT. :D Got her stuff and tried on some kids clothes. Yes she's that thin. Omg and this guy's like "THIS IS FOR KIDS, who's trying on this?" My sis pointed at me and I ran away, laughing. Even the guy's like giggling. Serious shit it was hilarious hahah.
We bought some bread at The Loaf and had a drink at Starbucks for Brunch. Shopped a while and went home. I slept through lunch heh. Woke up, had sandwich, watched "Mel B : It's A Scary World". Daymnnn I love that show. British accent is so so so sexy.
Went to Pav again at night. Dinner at Din Tai Fung teehee. I ate a lot. :B OH OH and I bought a pair of sandals from Vincci and another pair of wedges from Bata. I broke 2 pair of my shoes in Bali so yea. D: Bought one more notebook and went home at around 10pm.
Monday
Pavillion (again -.-)
Twice in a row. Wow. This time, I'm out with Li-Yenn and Jia Di. I begged my mum like hell just to let me out this day and she said yes but she don't wanna fetch me. The last time I saw them both together was Year 6 btw. :')
Elder sis drove me out at 11am. Met Jia Di up at Fahrenheit then found Yenn. We bought movie tickets for Rapunzel first then went down for lunch. :) Spent an hour plus there talking crap 'bout our friends and bitches. :B
Walked around and finally watched the movie. IT WAS THE BOMB YO. :D No seriously, who haven't watch, please do. I give 2 thumbs up ! :D They changed from the classic fairytale to a modern comedy, romance, but still a fairytale. Beyond words. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. ♥ Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi ftw. ♥


Look at Pascal the Chameleon, and Rapunzel's so pretty, and there's Maximus the horse and FLYNN (Eugene). I didn't know even cartoon characters can be this hot. ♥
More pics at FB, malas wanna put here. :D
K so habis movie, we went for a drink. They wanted Chattime but I bought my own Coffee Bean and join them ahaha. We went down to see the Christmas decorations, sat down and continue talking. Yenn went home after that and Jia Di & I shopped and walk to LRT station, under the rain. -.-
It was raining heavily goddamnit. We had to walk a long way somemore and I was wearing my brand new wedges. -.- She dropped me off in Timesquare and teach me some stuff 'bout LRT, and there I go, all by myself till home.
It wasn't that bad 'coz previously, Desmond brought me home using LRT a lot of times already. Learnt a thing or 2 from him too. Primary friends ftw. (Y) Mum picked me up from the station and got home at half past seven.
Tuesday
PLAN-LESS :D
Mum went back to Kedah for my aunt's funeral. RIP Aunt Yan. :( She was struggling from cancer. Just found out my other aunt's being hospitalized too. Sad, sad case.
Spent whole day on my lappie, very tired so I planned to sleep early but end up sleeping at 6am but couldn't sleep. Ended up chatting with Vanessa hahah. We had an agreement that one of us will marry an angmoh husband by 1st December 2020. Loser has to treat the winner to a fancy meal at another fancy country. :D
OUR AGREEMENT : (have 2 hyper girls at 6am and this is what you get)
Wednesday (Today)
First Form 4 tuition
Got up 1pm and went for Add Maths tuition. Blame 6am hyperness last night hahah. Went without eating 'coz I was kinda in a rush.
Add Maths' hard. No seriously hard. I understand what she teach but when she gave me homeworks and I tried to do it, *shakes head*. I can only do first few then I got stuck.
Btw, Aunt Chris just got back from Europe and she bought us souvenirs. :D My younger sis has a Sharovski pen too but screw it. -.- Oh and Michael got me a Starbucks planner 2011. YAY hehe. Thank youuuu. :D Now we don't have to stamp drinks for a planner anymore. (Y)
3am and I have Physics tuition later. I feel so old saying that. D:
