I'm home, and the internet's really back. :)
So I shall summarize my week in this post.
Here goes :
____________________________
Friday
Went to Pavillion from 2pm to 8pm. Legs tired but it made my day. Finally my ass is out of the house. :D
I bumped into Michelle and Ray. :D
Went home, packed bags for Penang. Realized my internet was DEAD. Grrrrr.
Slept at 3am, waking up at 5am.
Saturday
Woke up, bath, ate breakfast and leave the house at 7am.
Went to my relative's house. Drop our stuff there, and went shopping with the sisters, cousin and maid at the new mall. :D
It's freezing cold in there. And the worst thing is, I wore shorts.
Bought some stuff, had teatime there, then went to Island Cafe for dinner. I had western. :D
Sunday
Woke up 9am, had breakfast with cousins and they went back to Subang. After that we went to the beach and Lorong Selamat for more food.
Then drove around a while, went to some seafood restaurant for dinner. Used their wifi there hehe. Surprisingly it's fast. :D
After dinner, we walked around Gurney Drive for FOOOOOOODD again. HEHE. :D
Monday
Woke up 10am, had breakfast then went back home to KL. Step into the house at 4.30pm. I miss home, definitely.
Internet was still dead that time. :\
Rest a while, talked to Sara on the phone, bath and had Maggi for dinner. LOL. x]
Tuition 8pm. Around 9pm my sister texted me "INTERNET CAN USEEE." HEHE XD.
I was happy then I started going hyper with May. Kesian her next to me haha. Influenced by me. :DD
Here I am, at home, hungry xD.
I miss penang food. Not the weather though.
Pictures, sis took some of 'em.
Nights. ♥








No comments:
Post a Comment