First, lots of love to Li-Yenn for my awesome header. She's bored I'm busy so yea, I asked her to do it for me. :)
Nice right? <3
Actually Johyee, Vanessa, Brandy and me are suppose to go buy books today, but plan failed. :(
Never mind. there's still 28 kan? ;)
Then Mvonne & XiauHan texted me last night, they wanna come over today.
So we bought our books in the morning then crashed my house a while. Mvonne taught me guitar. Fifteen & You're Not Sorry. 2 of my fav's. Thanks. :)
Still can't master it but I'll try. It sounds exactly like the song. Yayy hehe. :D
Both of them left before my piano class.
Then later I have tuition. Before that I shall colour my nails to HOT PINK. To match my black dress tomorrow. :D
Can't wait. :D
Countdown to :
Christmas Eve - 6 hours
Christmas Day - 1.5 day
New Year - 8 days
School Reopen - 12 days
Christmas Eve - 6 hours
Christmas Day - 1.5 day
New Year - 8 days
School Reopen - 12 days
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la la la la la. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment