Today combined class with 2A. :D
Their teacher scolded me when Sara's talking. Last time Hui Li and I did errands she also scold me. Wth la that woman.
I ignored her anyways, I didn't even did any mistakes.
Then recess, went to find Louisa but Jackie said she didn't come. Ended up our gang started whacking each other's ass and screaming haha.
Slept through History, teacher didn't come. Woke up and felt like dying, my throat seriously hurts.
I'm effing hungry but I don't dare to eat, scared later throat more pain.
_______________________
CHOIR PARTY
School ends then I saw ZunZen. She asked me what happen and what's the plan but seriously I'm lost.
She called Louisa and asked. After that, don't know what happen, she asked us to go and eat somewhere near Vero's house.
Kas and Chloe went hyper after eating. We walked back to school afterwards.
ZunZen suggested to play water. HEH. :D
Then me, Kas, Vanessa, Ivan, Chloe and Joyee went and get buckets of water. Bought them to ampitheatre and play.
I pass to ZunZen those buckets, turned around and SPLASH.
I really got shocked xD. She was the first one to splash me.
My whole body's wet before the game started. I went under the sun and dry myself.
After everything, we sat in a circle and played this game : "Everyone guess a number, to whom that guess correct, he/she won't get splashed but the people who sit beside him/her will. :)"
Ohh this game's fun. I sat next to Joyee and Vanessa. Joyee kept on guessing correct number so I always get splashed, along with Chloe.
Then the next game was Spin the Bottle. That stupid bottle kept on pointing me, I got splashed continuosly 4 times.
After Kok Weng splashed me once, I was bending my head down and dripping the waters from my head and hair, then he go splash again.
So I look up, then he spin the bottle and the idiot bottle was pointing me again. Lol kena lagi.
After that the bottle kena Vanessa, she got splashed but I dont know which idiot go splashed me also.
Everyone was laughing, even the Form4's know that they kept splashing me only. Hahahah. :D
4pm game ended, everyone was dripping and drying themselves.
Went back and here I am.
I'm so gonna fall sick again. xD
Bye. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment