Thursday, October 1, 2009

i love how you made my heart skip a beat.

Stayed back today for library cleaning, again.

With Syn, Karman and HuiLi. It was funnnn. :DD

Finished everything at 4.10pm. Then me, Syn and Karman get on the car and go back same time. Woots. :D
________________

I found out the idiot that report the case. Great, now the dead case came back alive.

They deserve to be in hell not earth. Damn pissed.

In the meantime I'll just ignore that.

KarMan's birthday this Sunday and after some sweet talks with my mum she finally said yes. :)

Have to meet up HuiLi before that and get KarMan's present. My sister's fetching me and she said it's gonna be the last time. LOL.

Fine fine, better than nothing.

Had a nap justnow and woke up. GOSHHHH SORETHROATTT. GRRRR.

It hurts so much that I feel like strangling myself.

Then I googled up some tips to cure it FAST. They asked me to eat lemon with salt, and drink raw honey. Ewwwwww.

Yenn said it'll taste awesome. I'll like to see her doing that. :D

I'm drinking my third cup of water tonight, stupid sorethroat tiba tiba come for no reason. :'(

Nights peeps. ♥

No comments: