Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wise man says.

Just looking at you crying and asking me to pass on the message makes my eyes red already.

I promise whatever you told me, I'll help too.

All the best in life. :)
______________________

Long and tiring day today.

1. PJ in library. Freezing cold.
2. Slept through English when the devil was blabbering about us.
3. She said Rai and Vero has the highest record of absent days. 27 days without letters. HAHAH. I got 9. :D
4. Everyone was sleeping when devil was very angry. I think she hates us now. :O
5. After recess had BM. The class was EMPTY.
6. Islam students in Surau, moral students lepak around school.
7. I ponteng to 2C, Jackie and Hui Li too. :DDD
8. Had KH after that, today was hammering.
9. Did a bit KH during Civic too. And practice last minute choir.
10. Went Vero's house after school to check out the place for choir party.
11. There's this guy following us everywhere we go. O_O
12. Then he stop and warn us to be careful, bla bla bla. Scaryyyy guy.
13. Went back to school and chill out with the Form2's. :D
14. Ate lunch with Jackie, Kas, Deanna and KeanWeng.
15. Kas made us all laugh again. KeanWeng can't continue eating. HEH. :D
16. Chase Jackie back to school.
17. Jackie and Shezli danced their Interact dance.
18. Surprisingly, KeanWeng was dancing some dance too. HAHA.
19. Again, Kas made KeanWeng laugh until he got scared xD.
20. Face to face with someone. I promise and I will do what you ask me to. :)

2B's performing again tomorrow. Nervous. :'(

Nights. ♥

No comments: