Thursday, September 17, 2009

so what.

Bye teacher. I'm sorry but I still can't understand maths. :)

Extrememly tired today, but fun. :D
_____________________
-
Morning after assembly went straight to moral class as the class key's missing. :O

My skirt punya hook came off then Syn slap my ass. Thank God she realized it. HAHA.
Johyee used Syn's sewing kit and sew it back. Thanks girls. :DDD

After moral, straight practice performance until the event started. The whole class sacrificed our recess time. Awesomeee. :D
-
While rehearsing, everyone was laughing zomgg. We did a new entrance and seriously it was hell funny.
-
Then changed in class, went down and sat in Bilik Serbaguna.
-
After speeches and some performances and stuff, 2B was the last to perform.
-
The first group went to the other side of the stage. I ran over and check out. Then I realized I can't run in kebaya. xD
-
So I walk fast, but still very hard to do so. The after every preparations done, we went up the stage together. :DDD

Bow and started singing. Vero said the voice was too soft. Of course la, there's only two microphones that was placed behind everyone.
-
Ahh never mind. At least the front people know what we're doing.
-
Plus the first performance at the Surau was good and funny enough. Got video somemore haha. Today's performance also got, it's with LokYee.

And KarMan said she can see everyone laughing up there, especially me. HEH I knoww xD. I saw them laughing that's why I followed.
-
After performance, Shez went up the stage and get out hamper for the competition. After that, ponteng back to class.

Peek through the whole event through class window. Then teacher saw us from skylite and they kept pointing at us.
-
Everyone started running down, then discipline teacher was waiting downstairs for us, with her cane. Scary AHHA.

Everything ended and went for duties in library. I changed back into green uniform in the library storeroom. Amazing huh? xD
-
Ate lunch and went back to library. Did book listings and shelf duties.
-
Went back at 4pm and collapse to the bed. Got lectured by mum before that.

Just got lectured by her again. Shesh menopause.

Nights. ♥

No comments: