Go listen to it, it's nicee. (:
________________
________________
I'm here to report a good news. :D
I finished half of my mountain homeworks, damn proud of myself now. ;D
Hahahha, I hope I can complete all of them before exam starts. :D
Ishh, for the bad news.
Form 1 and Form 2 are coming out for mid-term. I'm so totally unprepare.
Sigh, and my mum's expecting better grades this time.
Which means whenever you guys see me online, I'm just leaving my laptop on and I'll fly away to study or rush homeworks.
Yea, I need the laptop on to listen songs. x]
Anyways, I've been lacking sleep for the past week. So classmates, don't be surprise if I fell asleep during class. ;D
I'm just tired these days, a lot of stuffs to handle. ;D
Going off now, I'll start off with civic first. ;D
Ciaoos.
No comments:
Post a Comment