Tuesday, May 12, 2009

untouch.

This post is to release out my mood and thoughts now.

You may leave this blog if you don't wanna read it, thanks. (:
________________

I'm so tired and sick these days, cramps and lack of sleeps.

You can see me laughing only sometimes, mostly about stupid stuffs.

Thank you so much teacher, for allowing me to sleep in your class. :D

Seriously, thanks. :D

And to all my buddies who really did brighten up my day, love you guys lots. :D
________________

Anyways, those are just one part of me these days.

What's been keeping me mood-out sometimes is,

I really miss my primary school life.

This ain't a joke, sometimes i find myself sitting down and staring at the wall, reminiscing those memories.

And sometimes, it really does give me heartpains.

Those years, teachers train us well. We must finished 7-10 homeworks each day, and hand in the very next day. If not, die la. x]

We will gather around for lunch. We as in 30+ students from my class. Yes, 30+ students gathered around and enjoyed lunch and laughters.

In the air-con classroom, somehow we enjoys getting lectured by teacher. Lectures about homeworks, exam, cleanliness, attitude and so on.

We enjoyed calling each other names, because none of us seems to get offended by it.

We enjoy rushing for tuitions. After school session, school tuition. After school tuition, run over to our classmates house and prepare for home tuition.

Fun, isn't it?

Ok, i should stop typing about all these stuff now. x]

Sigh, those three years with the same batch of students.

If I weren't accepted to SBU, I'll be in TsunJin now, with my fellow primary classmates. D:

Anyways, I won't be updating frequently these days. Exams coming la. D:

Nights.

No comments: