Saturday, May 23, 2009

tell me when time turns back.

Fellow students of 2B, this is what Vero did that can cause death to our civic exam :

yjiun says :
Every class has their own buku nota and latihan to study, but we hantar ours.

veronica says :
Ahahahaha, then how?

yjiun says :
So, teacher asked you to photostat the exercise paper that she gave you, a week ago.

veronica says :
Oh ya.

yjiun says :
Because you're the AJK Civic and exam's on Monday.

... ...

yjiun says :
Come, come closer.

veronica says :
Ahahahah. Yes?

yjiun says :
(shouts at ears) WHERE'S THE PAPER THAT EVERY STUDENT IN OUR CLASS SHOULD HAVE, YOU DUNGU ?!?!?!

You guys are most welcome to bash her up, as she says so.
________________

Short notices :

1. Maths paper one made me very happy. :D
2. Maths paper two made me lost hope, completely. D:
3. English was ay-okay.
4. Moral, wet wet water.
5. I made people happy. *winks
6. They made me happy, too.
7. Some of them made me VERY pissed. *coughs* vero *coughs
8. I've been having weird sleeping habits and time.
9. And I just realized, I haven't start my history and geo. :D
10. I've been having mood swings lately, to avoid being scolded by me, try your best not to make me mad. :D

Bye peeps, I'm off to study Civic.

p.s. : Vero, Monday in class, I swear that I will kill you nicely. :D

No comments: