Wednesday, May 20, 2009

catch phrase.

Hey, i'm kinda sneaking in here so I gotta be quick.

Today : Chinese Paper 1 & Art.

Chinese Paper 1
One thing to say : Die die. ;D

They gave us the paper late 30 minutes, by that time it's already nearly recess.

Well, they gave us extra time but it's recess people !! Who won't be noisy?

With the sounds and bangs and booms, how can I concentrate?

Plan : Me and Hui Li will hang ourself and die. ;D

Art
One thing to say : Theory part die die, practical part score. ;D

I never studied for theory part of art, obviously you will know what will happen.

But I think my practical part will help out. It's tidy and not messy, and I really did it with patience.

You don't see me doing stuff with patient unless I have the mood to. ;D
_______________

I wonder how am I gonna tell my mum about my chinese paper.

Bahh, we'll wait till the results come out. Then I'll explain nicelyy.

Ciaoss. ;D

No comments: