Wednesday, April 22, 2009

when the world goes round and round and...

Everything's fated,
But it doesn't mean that you don't deserve to enjoy the path that we've been given.

This is soooo true. :D

Anyways, we describe today, errr ... ...

Bahh, just forget it. LOL.
__________________

Morning, i was kinda moody because of those period cramps and coughings, damnit.

And of all the days, today HAS to be the day that i need to do book promotion on stage with

Yvonne because we didn't did it last week.

I've lose my voice but Tengku said i HAVE to do, I ikut je la.

So, Yvonne and I went up the stage with this time, i didn't trip over the steps. :D

We were nervous. So Yvonne accidentally read out our headmistress name but she wasn't there.

And me, i rushed the whole script as fast as possible. Yvonne was beside me asking me to slow
down but i got too nervous and I just continue.

Well, at least I didn't cough nor tripped on stage. I'm happy with that. :D
________________

Then we had PJK. The cramps are getting worse and I practically broke a ruler. O___O''

I don't know whose one is it. I saw the ruler on my table for weeks so I just took it to release the
pain.

Then, it broke into 3 pieces. Damn, i'm dangerous. ;D

Went for recess with JohYee, JiYen & ESyn. Cari Yvonne after that for medicine.

HAHHAHAH, & I went all hyper after that. :D

Stayed back for fun and had lunch with Yvonne & Adrian. I didn't eat anything because i'm
coughing non-stop, again.

So I did my theory, spent the afternoon with Jackie & Deric while Yvonne & Adrian were chating
God-knows-what. :D

Went home at 4pm, ate my late lunch and now i'm gonna bathe.

I got piano classes at 6pm, tuition at 8pm.

Ciaos, loves. :D

No comments: