Tuesday, April 21, 2009

music's the tone.

Because it's too damn hard. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm going to miss you. When I think about not seeing you everyday,it makes me not want to go. Okay, so if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me. So there, all right, there's your goodbye.


- F.R.I.E.N.D.S


This is like so meaningful and touching. D:


Got it from some website for famous friends quotes. Too bored,lol.

______________

Anyways, today is a F.U.N day.

Morning with kas, esyn and yvonne. They were talking about ''random'' stuff.

Then theres a new teacher for ICTL replacing pervert whose replacing my aunt. Never studied for the whole morning.

Maths time, again the most hilarious and relaxing class because for me, i won't study or do any homework as my maths is very weak.

I can even get major headaches just looking at integers, lol.

But vero was pissed at some maths question while i was sleeping. But then she needed help.

And so, she started shaking me and i woke up.

I woke up, blur-minded and she passed me this paper with algebraic expressions stuff.

Hahaa, i looked at her and told her i didn't even study form 2 maths before, even during tuition. Then she tried to do herself million of times but couldn't get the answer.

And this happens :

vero: Jiun, help me la I seriously don't know a bloody thing.

me: I'm not einstein ok? I don't know also BUT I'll try it for God sake. *tries doing with a half awake mind*

vero: ok, ok.

me: Done, 100% wrong ! *continues sleeping*

vero: *checks answers with teacher* Jiun, correct la.

me: Yea, happy aprils fool vero.

vero: No, i'm serious. Damn it i studied day and night also i dont know. You never even touch a book then can answer.

me: O____O. Good, when got exam i no need study. :D

vero: *shows evil face*

__________________

After maths it was english, when we had to stand up and greet teacher, and vero was still pissed at maths.

vero: Aiyo, english now ah?

me: Yea, stand up, NOW!

vero: sigh ok ok.

class: Good Morning Teacher.

vero: urgh, morning morning teacher. (with an ANGRY tone)

*Vero's chair has fell down because the bag pulled it.*

vero: *after greeting angrily, she faster sat down, and she ended up sitting ON the floor*

sara, ain & hanna: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

me: *with a sleepy face* What the hell has gotten wrong now?

me: *looking at vero on the floor and the chair upside down, and I immediately burst out laughing*

vero: Sigh, the unluckiest day ever, stuuuupid. *pulls up the chair and sit*

_________________

Wait, the day's not over yet. :D

I skipped chinese class just to hang around with Sara and Shez. Went to condo and eat.

We chit-chat and laughed around. And Sara wanted to push Shezli down the pool.

Shez was like dropppppiiinnggg and she kinda shouted and pull Sara's hand. While i stand there and laughed. xD.

Went home at 4pm and here I am. :D

Anyways, thanks Joey Choy for saving me when i was having stomach cramps. ;)

_______________

I think i'm gonna have a nap, lol.

Deric owes me a story, and i'm gonna hang out with yvonne after school tomorrow.

Whhheeee, life's better when i'm mixing around. Great advice that i have ever listened. :D

Byee. (:

No comments: