Hi.
I'm down with 7 days til the first day of my finals!!! And I've just started studying wtf. I just had the best 7 days of my life catching up breathing fresh air and smelling good ass roses after I've submitted my last assignment!! I paid back my sleep debt, pampered my face like a queen and started jogging again!! IT WAS A FABULOUS TIME TO BE ME.
It all ended when my cousins crashed my place for a sleepover during labor day weekend. Then I started organizing my books and notes to prepare for hardcore studying. Sniff sniff there goes my short, happy freedom.
Anyway, to mark the end of my post-assignment-pre-finals freedom, here's some photo spam and updates:
_________________________________
1. Have you met Dr Jon?
One of the reasons why I decided not to study abroad/switch uni and stay stuck studying this forsaken hard ass course is because I'm blessed with a group of hot ass foreign-accent speaking lecturers that are all with PhD and are mostly crazy young.
The hottest, however, is a man I believe to be in his fresh 30s, whom just graduated from a Melbourne uni with a PhD degree not long ago. His name is Dr Jon. I'm not gonna reveal his full name with fear that one day he might Google himself and this creeper's blog shows up wtf.
He teaches me neuroscience, a module I call "brains" in short. WHICH MAKES HIM EXTRA HOTTER COS HELLLOOOOO smarty pants it's super illegal to be so hot and so smart wtf.
His Facebook profile photo, ladies and gentlemen (I've already disabled in settings that Google shall never reveal my blog *prays deeply amitofo*):
And certainly my boyfriend does not appreciate this madness:
HOWEVER, my girlfriends are on the same wavelength with me!!
Hence, (this includes an anecdote):
And another girlfriend and I are firm worshippers of him, where she gracefully offers to take videos and photos of him teaching and send them to me wtf.
Here are some hot profiles:
WE NOW REFER HIM AS "ah jon jon".
And btw he's my only Asian lecturer and fortunately single. Other hot lecturers are white and taken and with kids so it's creepier to stalk wtf.
__________________________________
2. Post assignments splurge
Mini shopping trip with my course mates then some online shopping haul. Took half my salary fml.
Jumpsuit from cotton on, makeup sponges from f21 (crazy cheap btw), and la senza panties that were on discount!!!
Both long dress and shorts from online boutique (which sucks btw guys do not buy from walkintrend or trendtowalk whatsoever online shop), and some face products from Hermo!!
Okay edited update: just bought a CDG top for rm300 wtf that's it I blew 70% of my month's salary just on shopping.
Guess which I bought!! Hehehhe yeah I bought from this account:
Also spent on my new glasses from OWL in LM. A new glasses concept store!! I hate how this trendier looking glasses make my eyes look even more tired so I have to wear eye makeup daily now fml.
Ok after this entry I realised I may have spent all my salary away fml my bank account looks quite empty. T______________T
__________________________________
3. Zoo trip with my coursemates to study animal behaviors
Sounds cool eh? You hold on ah I post photos then I'll story you.
sleeping panda behind us!!
BSc Psychology of UNMC year 1!! With our dean of psychology Dr Keeble!
Woke up at 6am, bathed, packed my luggage, wore lens and makeup, drove to campus at 7am, got on the bus to head to Zoo Negara at 7.45am, reached the zoo at 9am, spent first hour feeling so amaze and taking lots of photos of active animals and taking selfies etc.
Then we decided to eat quickly and start writing notes on animal behavior already. By the time we're done eating it's like 12.30pm where weather was fucking hot and all animals were sleeping and hiding wtf. SO HARD TO OBSERVE OK. No chairs, plenty of insects and ants, and we were required to sit and observe animals of our choice for 20 minutes at least.
basically my friend speaks for everyone of us. "I wanna go home. Now"
Then I played cheat wtf and stayed in the panda conservation for 1 hour because there's aircon. Decided to write about the panda so I took my pen and paper out and write about every crazy movements of them. All I got was "rest while stretching, yawns, eats while shredding bamboos, attempts to commit suicide while climbing the tree" wtf they're such a boring species.
While writing my report, I had to switch the animal topic halfway through because there's literally nothing about the pandas to write. In the end I observed the flamingos and thank goodness they're a bunch of aggressive animals wtf.
At 4pm after walking for 6 hours and standing under the sun taking notes, we couldn't wait to go home. Bus 1 arrived, I nearly got on the bus when my friend said "eh we need to sit on Bus 2 cos lesser people" then ok lo move lo.
Was expecting to sleep through the journey, then *AHEM* bus aircon spoil FMFL. IT WAS 4PM AND SUNNY. And there's no windows. Our bus driver opened the small sunroof while driving us back, then *AHEM* it started raining FMFL.
Spent an hour in that bus sweating my butt out. Fell asleep due to anger from sweating wtf it felt like I was sweating out my energy.
Went back to uni and slept over at my friend's place in broga. Wanted to remove my lens after a hectic day but there's no mirror at her place, wanted to blow my hair after shower but there's no hair dryer.
Then ok lo red eyed (from blindly removing lenses) and wet hair and went to uni at 8pm to study. Hardcore studied til 1am and we drove home and I collapsed straight (pretty amazing for someone who takes more than 15 mins to fall asleep). Next day exam at 10am fol la seriously who puts a field trip a day before exam.
the aftermath of my Instagram photo wtf. After being out for 15 hours.
I (kinda) nailed my viva test. So the hardcore studying was worth it. And I thought I did well for my observation report, so I'm feeling good too.
__________________________________
4. Raw notes from my zoo trip:
And yes I purposely added the "SUPER HOT BUS NO AIRCON" notes in for my lecturer to understand the hardships I went thru and hopefully get higher marks wtf.
__________________________________
;
5. My baby girl fell horribly sick for a week so she was really restless and moody
Hence its bully time 0:) normally she'd put up a fuss but this one she lets me grab my phone from another room and take this shot AHHAHAH love u
___________________________________
Basically those are some updates! A lil lazy to put up a lot more photos so this shall do first. My life everyday basically is just assignments, forced study, work, teaching cousins, accompanying deric and weekly day outs with family.
Till then! xx



















