Monday, February 9, 2015

al dante

Hello.


Last 2 weeks have been pretty exciting - I had my hair done (dyed a darker shade or brown, inspired by British personalities wtf), did manicure, sat for TITAS finals, started second semester of my first bachelors' degree year, helped my sister with her magazine photo shoot and most importantly, traveled to Bangkok duh!

Just a month before, I was pretty much in a down mood til last week because of how insecure I feel over my looks. Due to unmc being a bitch, I didn't have the luxury to pamper my face, nor the time to organise my space daily (hence messy everywhere). I took zero selfies, slip on a long sleeve top and shorts daily for 4 weeks, and only wear makeup once a week max. 

It was so depressing to live. My daily goal  was just to avoid further breakouts and sleep whenever free time I have. Everytime during assignment + exam period I face the exact same problem. Idk when could I ever cope comfortably fml. 

new hair dye under sunlight!


Okay enough whining. Bottom line, life feels 167396 better. I'm forcing 2-3 mask + exfoliation days per week, making sure I'm asleep before 2am and up by 11am. Started reading again YAY and learnt new songs on piano. Just when I feel much better, classes started and BAM I'm down with 2 assignments in my first week FML. 

THIS MISERY WILL NEVER END.
_________________________________

Okay photos!

Let's start off with some Bangkok updates:


some shots taken inside and outside of my hotel! Stayed in Sukhumvit this time instead of Pratunam. 

First day we went to Terminal 21 and some expensive seafood restaurant. We walked to both places and due to some blur circumstances, we ended up spending 45 mins to walk to our dinner place wtf. 

bought Hokkaido milk in terminal 21!

inside a cafe shop in Terminal 21

the ridiculously far and expensive seafood restaurant 

On our second day, we went to Chatuchak!!

lunch in an air conditioned place inside chatuchak!! Came here our first time and came back here again. 

got so exhausted after few hours of walking we chilled out in a cafe somewhere inside Chatuchak 

for dinner, we went to Soi38 food street!! Ridiculously good food at cheap price so I'm very happy!! Tho the portion is small.. Or I was too hungry..

my poor legs fml

Third day we went to visit some temples and ate hi-tea! Then we walked around night markets near the mall. 

ootd was a top given as xmas present from Aussie!! 

me trying to imitate a statue inside the temple 

Speaking of temples, we vow to never return. Bunch of rude, uncourteous and barbaric people everywhere. Worse experience of the trip. We spent rm1000 including transport just for half a day of temples hopping. 

hi-tea at Erawan Grand Hyatt calmed us all down!! 

went for an expensive pre dinner at Siam Centre! It's called After You and omg we had to queue for 30 mins wtf. It tasted really good tho I can understand the hype...

We left Siam Paragon at 6pm Siam Centre at 7.30pm for some minor shopping at the night markets again. At 8pm there was an explosion at Siam Paragon so we were ducking lucky that's all I'm saying. 

hotel leg spa at our tub!! 

On our forth day, we went to Platinum Mall finally! Everyone spent their remaining money there cos it was our last day to shop. Our legs hurt so fucking much from all the walking, at one point I groan and nearly cried at the sight of stairs wtf. 

that's me sitting and my pretty cousin laughing and my fabulous sister walking off. When I saw an escalator, I got so happy and smiled like mad and took a deep breath and sit - as happy as a child on xmas morning. 

We were in Platinum mall walking non stop from 11am to 7pm. Winners. 

laid all our clothes to decide which goes to which bag. These are of 4 girls' clothes (excluding the clothes I bought for my friends wtf). 

I bought around 25 new pieces for myself and 15 for friends, and spent about rm800. Not too bad right!!

Fifth day after our hotel breakfast, we head home. T______T

their new airport!! so pretty right!!

Okay I'll save the post Bangkok photos for the next post. Using phone to update this online journal is quite a hassle. 

xx.