Friday, January 2, 2015

huckleberry friends

Hi. 

I can't believe it's 2015 already?! One thing about studying with a British syllabus; years don't matter anymore. I start my syllabus in September every year, mid finals on January, continuing syllabus on February then end by May. My "new" year starts on Sep and ends on May.. 

So nope I don't feel anything and another reason is due to my mindset on time? Time is just an illusion humans created; 2015 is just a number, and time is just a tool to keep us all connected and feel more relative. 

Why celebrate a new year? Heck, why even celebrate birthdays? That's just another illusion. And technically your mum is supposed to be celebrated for pushing you out.. 

I'm such a party pooper. Such a realist even when I'm a hardcore dreamer. 

Happy new year guys. May this new year poses a great motivation to everyone in this earth that they're older and would succumb to the idea of "growing old means being mature" cos that's basically the only importance of emphasizing on a new year. 

We need humans to start acting like humans in this planet and less of an imbecile. 

I may speak weird but at the moment those are the exact things being transferred from neurons to neurons within my narrow skull. Enjoy the brain vomit. 

xx.