Another 1.5 weeks til orientation starts... Which means 2.5 weeks more to first day of class.
IDK WHAT TO FEEL.
I really like my half slack half work life now fml. I took up an extra camera fair job (yes with johyee's family again) and it's next week at Taylor's uni. Bad news is that once I finish that job at 4pm everyday, I'll have to rush home to teach tuition at 5pm everyday.
I can't exactly say no cos my centre is at a desperate state where we lack tutors. Actually we have plenty of tutors but this time (where everyone's starting class), my colleagues' timetable clashes with tuition. HENCE I don't really wanna turn down my classes and provide extra burden.
So ya. Rush. Vroom vroom. VROOOOOM.
And the money guys can you imagine my paycheck this month HEHE.
________________________________
So anyway my past few weeks has been rather eventful!
1. Howjohyee gave me some clothes where she has never worn before and can't fit into them anymore lol. YAY CLOTHES FOR ME!
2. Her father requested my momma's pork chop LOL idk what did johyee tell them. So my mum cooked then Deric and I sent.
3. EBD gathering at chili's where I suffered some bad stomach ache zz. Had to go toilet so many times.
4. Got my uni's acceptance letter! And only submitting my answer 5 mins before deadline.
6. Superwoman mommy cooked lor mee so I had my uni friends come over to eat LOL. In their words "oh we don't say no to free food!"
But in return they paid for my daddy's bday cake. WIN WIN!
my goal when I grow older is to master half my mum's cooking.
7. Bought some new fancy heels from parkson! Forgive the bad background.
8. Bought Daniel Wellington's watches w Deric #cliche #matchy #eww HAHHHA. Here's him telling me that our watches are here:
that's my baby! Babies actually LOL sorry pandora.
... and deric's!
Quite a hole in our bank accounts. Oh well.
9. Deric joins my family for meals at least 3 times a month now! Yay!
a very entertaining photo bc paris is adorable af!
10. Family reunion at this fancy place at jaya33. Dolled up! Did my hair!
I curled like 90% then in the end my mum yelled "OK LETS GO" hence if you look closely, about 3-4 strands of hair are straight haih.
FOOD. FANCY FOOD GUYS!!
left is bacon and scallop, middle is shrimp and right is soft shell crab!
cod fish w some crispy thing. And asparagus I assume cos long beans don't taste like that??
MY FAV. RIBS. HAIYO THIS IS HEAVEN I HAD LIKE ANOTHER PLATE OF IT. And they gave us gloves to eat hahahahahha haiyo so fancy.
lime + starfruits juice I think??? It just reminded me of lab experiments and test tubes tbh.
Stuffed vege tofu OOHHH my other fav. I took my momma's serving HAHHAHA.
There's fried rice, one big fish and some lobsters along w plenty of desserts which I forgot to take a pic bc too hungry LOL. but food is crazy good. Y'all can consider here for a fancy family dinner!
awkward photo happy tummy.
11. Last Sunday night, family head over to elder sis' boyfriend's house for bbq and a lil home cooked buffet. MAN THE FOOD IS SO GOOD (again) and the view opposite his house is awesome.
Deric and I both have 3-4 packets of this each LOL. SO GOOD THO.
here's my man eating his first whole crab HAHHAHAH.
here's Deric outside the community garden and pool. This is right opposite sis' bf's house so cool right!
here's my selfie with the cheah graduates hahahhahahah their family does cliche things.
12. Finally a facial session and my face is so incredibly white and smooth I'm in awe.
No makeup no filter NOTHING. can I do facial everyday lol.
_________________________________________
That's all that's going on so far!
Tomorrow I'm finally dyeing my hair heheeheheheh I'm quite excited!
here's a photo of paris crawling under my earpiece wire and sleep. When she woke up this is how she looked. I can't even.
xx.






















