Monday, February 3, 2014

sugar coats

Hello. 

Currently writing this from Kedah on mah phone. 

Kedah has been great so far: day 1 we traveled here and basically just rest the day away, day 2 was spent travelling to Penang to visit elder sister's boyfriend and his family, and some sight seeing and temple visiting. Day 3 we visited the old folk's home and give angpau, and tomorrow we're finally going home!

Don't really feel pretty nowadays hence the lack pictures LOL. Whatever's on insta is all I have really. T_T 


Been sleeping later than 3am since last week of December sigh.. Super unhealthy and last night I slept at 5am and had to get up by 9!! Gosh I couldn't even open my eyes for a whole 10 minutes. Ok after this must really treat my body like a queen. 

Feeling very down for an entire day today actually. Hate it cos I wanna get rid of the perspective others have on me, which is being an introvert and super anti social and emo wtf. Too many things running through my head SIGGGHHHHH can't wait for uni to start so I could get occupied!!

My stomach's growling right now too actually...... Idk whether its out of hungry or constipation or gastric. 

So many rants on such a cheerful festive season!!! Sorry I sounded like a sour puss T_T today's seriously not my day I guess!

Moments like this I wish I had a best friend to confide in...... I hate feeling so alone and lost (mainly cos I could never decide on my own sigh). 

Nanights world!

xx.