Read back my posts and oh lord I was so emotional last week. Feeling a lot better now. Big thanks to my girls in uni (i'm sure they don't know what was going on but they're pretty funny sometimes), esyn (my psych work omg enough said) and my high school yumcha gang who makes sure i'm doing fine and not stressing myself too much omg so much love to you all. <3 nbsp="" p="">
I had a pretty decent weekend: 12 hours sleep on a friday night, good dimsum brunch on sunday and shopped for the orphans near my uni for their xmas gift! And also got all my files and folders settled so it was pretty content and productive!
Here's a summary of my 2500 words psychology research essay (one of the hardest assignment this sem):
Oh god my topic was so hard but I learnt so much while writing the essay so I am pretty thankful really that my uni actually pushes us beyond our boundaries.
Had to criticise certain psychological personality theories from other legit psychologists.
Started on Monday night (2 hours), Tuesday night (4 hours), Wednesday night (5 hours) and Thursday night (after dinner until 4am) ya it was a love-hate relationship with my essay throughout the week lol.
AND IT IS DONE HOYEAHHHH 4% plagiarism rate okay!!
and here's me submitting to turnitin at 3.45am!
and here's me being all drunk, thinking that they haven't submit my essay yet because my official plagiarism rate wasn't out lmao HAHHAHAHH
____________________________________________
here's my friend and I the next day right after I submitted my psych essay! Had only 4 hours of sleep after a whole month of sleep deprivation and omg my brain wasn't functioning well on that day...
but i force myself to come to uni to finish up this major coding assignment AND IT'S DONE! gonna show you guys when i got the file. ^^
ok that is all sayonara bitches!
xx.3>



