Wednesday, December 11, 2013

falling

Hello.

Finally had a decent time to sit down, face my laptop and do things that I actually enjoy doing. Never felt this free for so, so long..

Just submitted my last assignment today! It's a video assignment and it's already uploaded to youtube and I would gladly show it but let's just say I'm very disappointed in myself at the outcome so forget it.

Spent my last weekend with the greatest company you can ever imagine! Loved hanging out with these people.


The night before some of us went out for supper at The Library ya that was an epic one because I was waxing my legs halfway when deric decided to ring on my doorbell and my girlfriends telling me that they're coming in 5 mins LOL.

We got up at 7am the next day and met up for chili pan mee breakfast, then left for Sunway Lagoon! Checked into our hotel in the evening, bathed and headed out to the mall for dinner (wasn't really pleasant ugh). Watched Frozen at 11pm and played cards, drank beer, ate chips, had great laughters until 5am. Lunch and laser tag the next day yes!

It may not seem like the ideal trip for some of you but really it's the company that counts.

Looking forward to our next getaway already!

Headed back home at Sunday evening and after a 2-hours nap (accidentally oops), I started working on our video assignment immediately. I was at at the idgaf mood already because this was a group work and unfortunately I'm the only one with video editing experience.....

And that's why I was disappointed with the outcome. It felt unfair and I already am very, VERY tired these few weeks....

On the bright side, it's fucking over. I'm on a 3 weeks study break now and my finals are on the first week of January.

Man did I mentioned how relieved and free and light I feel now??? I HAVEN'T FEEL THIS WAY FOR SO LONG.

I hope my next semester won't be as stressful as this. Heaven knows how many mental breakdowns and suicidal thoughts I've been having.

So, so much that it's not feeling right so I'm seeing a counselor tomorrow. Hope it goes well.