Thursday, October 17, 2013

mid air

Hi.

Tomorrow marks an entire week. An entire week of me attending classes from 9am to 6pm.

Which means I'm up by 7.15am (a must) and I must leave house around 7.45am to 8am to make sure I reach campus by 8.45am so that I could get a decent parking and could walk leisurely to class.

If I only get up at 8am for a 9am class I don't even need to bother to get up anymore LOL no point going to class yeap just sleep till the next class starts.

YA SEE THE CARS I HAVE TO FACE DAILY 

Y'know I sometimes really wish I stay near campus. Things at home are getting a lil difficult to deal with and the travelling time is so tiring. But staying at home gives me the freedom to roam around.... sneak a lil teatime date or two with deric, stop by some random malls to get some errands done etc.

You see my dilemma...

Everything's so stressed up. I come home to little procrastination then it's off to arranging my timetable and start doing my work. I have to finish most work by 24th 'coz I'll be off to Bangkok for 5 days..... I have to attend other lecture sessions too to be able to keep up with the syllabus. :(

By 10pm my eyes turned very tiny but I have work so normally I'll be able to sleep by 1/2am. Last night I slept at 3am studying and writing and drawing cactus and water lettuce zzz.

 SEE MY CUTE CACTUS

SEE HOW NICE I WRITE MY REPORT ^^

As I said before, it's either my schedule is too empty or too busy there is nothing in between.

And I have to allocate time for piano too 'coz I'm sitting for Grade 6 exams on mid Nov T________T PERFORMING 5 CONTEMPORARY SONGS.

And you know what's not helping? My friends around me only having about 200-300 credit hours for a 4 months course and me having 600 credit hours for a 3 months course?! That's fucking insane UNMC wtf do you think we are?!

I am so jealous with my friends being able to slack a lil... I feel like stabbing myself everytime I do.

Idk how long can I put up with this. I'm on the verge of breaking apart..

xx.