Wednesday, May 22, 2013

mirrors

If you're expecting me to write smth about how I've started catching up on my studies then well, no. I'm still slacking as much as usual and I'm not proud of it at all. Gonna get some serious catching up done once my study room is functioning.

Remember my promise to drive safe? Yeap I kept to that promise. Lately I did not have any near-death experiences or cause much panic attacks to the passenger. Except this time I was driving on the highway, this drunk P driver was inching towards me from the left and the distance was so near, I had to swerve and my heart (and mvonne's) skipped a beat. My legs were shivering too. But that wasn't my fault and I just have to bear in mind that even if you drive safely, stupid drivers out there might still be able to kill you.

Oh I had an interesting lab class today. We played with different types of lab apparatus and this really caught my eye - magnetic stirrer. At first I thought it was a pill with sodium chloride in it and I attempted to break it open until my teammates stopped me.

magnetic stirrer (that looks like a pill)


i took this video while playing with the magnetic stirrer. SO COOL OK WATCH IT.

OH at least I have one productive weekend. Besides supper with my childhood bestie at a nearby mamak, I cleaned my wardrobe the following night and sorted my clothes out.

 labelling my clothes sections so my maid won't misplace my clothes ^

 I kinda taped 4 papers together and make a huge box.....

I'll buy proper boxes don't worry

Basically, that's how productive I can get during the weekend. :/ I promise I'll do better. That's my next promise.

xx.