What I saw with my own eyes:
I can't believe there are people out there still tweeting/blogging/fb-ing "cina balik cina" and "support our race, don't care about other races" etc etc. Though I tried so hard pretending not to see these, but I really can't.. Whenever people tell me that extremely racist people still exist out there, I never believe them. Right now, having to see some people posting racist comments online with my own eyes really killed me. And the aftermath is that the certain person who posts racist comments get hundreds of hate messages in return, thus causing a major conflict.
I have nothing much to say about this tbh. I am just completely saddened whenever people are being extremely racist out there. I do believe we could avoid this, if we just widen our perspective a little. There's beauty in every single soul out there regardless of their skin colour, I don't know why some chose to overlook them.
Deric said I'm too good to think that way, and too good for fantasizing a beautiful world.
I just don't understand why would people choose to spread hate over love.
xx.