Monday, April 1, 2013

troublemaker

Hello.

I am currently super sleepy although it's just 10pm because I've been sleep deprived for weeks due to work. And when I finally stop working, dear deric just has to watch late night movies with me over skype, till 4am... sayang sangat sebenarnya.

Oh and I also had deric over justnow so that I could learn to play dota. Just for fun. Don't judge me people.

Uni is starting in 3 weeks and I've finally getting some shit done. I made a to-do list of everything I need to get done before I enter uni, a to-buy list of everything that would get me to survive uni (and also my personal beauty needs ngehehe), and finally keeping my iTunes library updated.

I should probably get my laptop cleaned out (internally) since I'm about to get a new laptop during PC fair next 2 weeks! Yay! Mumsie said this is my straight A's present but actually she has already promised me a new laptop months ago.... and she didn't stick to her promise of giving me extra cash to shop boohoo. T_T

Speaking of cash, I'm creating a new saving account in Maybank, which is under my control, and also applying for Superman Visa Debit Card ngeheheh. Which means I can finally shop on my own online without having to inform my mum about my transactions booyeah!

But then again, I'm really running low in cash due to my excessive online shopping for deals such as haircut, hair treatment, manicure, pedicure, facial treatments etc etc. Mumsie ain't paying any of these for me boohoo again. T_T

MUST-DO during uni years: get a job asap.


let me explain this picture, I was actually crying a lil because of some stupid thing and the guy next to me decided it be funny to capture this moment...