I just shopped online for the first time using my own debit card. I'm so proud of myself. It isn't just any regular website, but it's a UK based website, www.asos.com. I bought this darling purse for 9 pounds! Which is about RM 43. Probably my last purse before I save up for a Radley purse. ^^
such a darling how can you resist not buying right?!
I'll be getting my longchamp from the US next week too! I'm guessing it's around 400-500 *sighs* my hard earned salary. I kinda teared up while planning my shopping budget because it's just so pain having to spend your own cash. Plus my own overpriced education in Nottingham Uni. T_T Sighhhhh why is everything so expensive and why do I want to own those expensive things!! T____T
Anyway, today marks the first day of me driving around Jusco and Leisure Mall alone! Drove to deric's house too! A gold star for me. :) Deric kept complaining how dangerous I drove but I had to.... I was rushing........ I was half an hour late to fetching my sister home. T_T Oh well at least she forgave me!
I'm on youtube now watching old disney songs and videos! Such a nostalgic night.
Toodles!