Wednesday, February 6, 2013

snide remarks


Pardon my ugliness, but here's a picture (out of 100 LOL don't question why did I pick the ugliest one) of my favourite homie dropping by for a visit on one of my worst work day. ^^ 

Speaking of bad work days, I hate work so much now. I do not understand how can one be doing accounts work, finance work, business paperwork etc for the rest of their life. It's only been a month for me and I feel like crying already. I hate looking at those boring files and contract papers. I hate dealing with receipts and payment vouchers. HOW CAN ONE STAND WORKING IN SUCH A DEAD ENVIRONMENT. T_T

All these office ladies are making me think so much lately. Seriously I do not understand how can they stay stuck in the office and just face computers, papers or record books all day. And the topics they speak of are unbelievable omg. Not to mention they can't really understand english. Ho ho ho I have plenty of their cacat english jokes that I love to laugh at HEHEHE. 

I know I'm really mean by saying ^ but nevertheless, I still appreciate how they always treat me like a lost child for a second, and a mature adult next. Like how they always pamper me with food but when it comes to work ethics, they like me to be serious. It's great actually, training me to get up early and never come into work late (though I've entered late numerous times TT). It's like a great training before I enter university-hostel life.

A part of me wanna get started on university life like NOW but knowing that I'll be living in a place with no entertainment is really making me sad. In the meantime, I'm actually using Deric's taylors portal to study LOL. They upload videos of the class' lessons and notes. I'm watching the lessons everyday and actually doing some exercises. It just sorta makes me feel like I'm in class with deric again.

Before I end this post, here's one of my favourite picture of today.


... and deric's dulan face because I snatched the webcam away. No seriously he went like "DON'T HOG THE WEBCAM".