Monday, February 18, 2013

sadie hawkins

Hello. I am writing here because my internet is being a bitch for streaming my glee episodes super slow, and poor deric is at vietnam sobs sobs.

I went for jade emperor's birthday celebration last night at my aunt's and managed to get my ass back home at 1am. I have not fully recovered from fever so mumsie let me take the day off today from work. ^^ salary's so gonna get deducted oh well. My dream of buying my first branded bag can wait it's ok.

I slept at 5am last night, it's probably one of the latest time well I have reasons but I managed to get up at 11am! .... and fall asleep for 3 hours in the evening later lol. Been catching up on Glee and HIMYM lately, planning to get back to watching the chinese drama series but I'm so lazyyyy. I'm really enjoying post-exam life but I feel so lifeless at times. Well maybe because I hate work but I just have to suck it up I guess ugh.

I'm trying to make use of every free time I have right now because I know how college will be draining all my energy and soul. Maybe, just maybe I'll start playing guitar again, or make an effort to practice my piano, or really help deric out with his assignments, or my sister with hers, or read an extra book or two, or finally giving in to clean my room.

As you can see, I actually have a lot of things to do but I just do not have the motivation to oh well.