My oh my.... My last post was on feb? March? It's October now. Exactly one more month till I sit for the most crucial examination.
Since my last post,
I've sat for 2 exams ever since.
I've travelled and had loads of fun in between.
I've attended so many activities and events.
I've started to learn loving school.
I've started my journey on becoming a driver.
I've seen more sides of people around me.
I've learn to accept different sides of people.
I've listened to a lot, a lot of stories.
I've met new people, reconciled and also left.
I've had arguments and feuds.
I've improved on my studies.
I've tried cutting bangs. (and remembered why didn't I cut it before)
I've graduated from high school. In a robe. And a diamond hat.
Never once I picture myself graduating with these people around me. 5 years ago, i barely know them and my circle of friends were totally different, and now, having to have met them and bond with them, and laugh and cried, I love all of them to pieces from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't ask for a better circle.
And it'll all be gone in 2 months.
60 days. When spm ends, it'll all be gone.
Tell me, tell me why does all happy things have to disappear so fast?
And also tell me, tell me I'm not the I'm not the only one being extremely emotional about this.