Saturday, January 22, 2011

drop it to the floor

DIANA. REMEMBER THISS? ♥ (Sorry Pn. F, your Science class was kinda boring)

K today's a Saturday and I went to school? Hahha you guys must be thinking like what has Alpha done to me? Nahh I came volunteerly. :D (50% was under my mum's pressure AND johyee's teehee)

So what (unlucky events) happened this week?

I WAS A BETA STUDENT, for a day. :) While you bitches out there go for the YPC thingy, leaving me alone in class. At least I have the class key? Yayy you guys remembered me. :') Serioussslyyyy, unfair tau. :( Hui Li and I has 7A's for the same subjects too. :(

Had this viral fever/food poisoning thingamajig. I DON'T GET IT. I ate the same food with Johyee but then I kena pulak. -.- Fever comes first on Wednesday night. Then on Thursday, I was supposed to go Lou's house and KLCC but I turned both plans down. :( SORRY. 

At night, after I came out from the bathroom, I started being half unconscious and no energy, AT ALL and walked while banging walls and tables like a pinball. Yea then I dropped in front of my sis' room. HAHHAHAH tbh I laughed whenever I think 'bout it. Somemore right, it's like a series of loud BANG BANG sounds that time AHHAHAHAHA.

Immediately went to doctor after that, skipped Friday, ta daaaa, that explains why I have to come on Saturday. :) Someone came over on Friday though teehee. ♥

I think my body's crashing down so I could sleep, I get so tired easily these days. :O tsk tsk tsk so different from 2010. Going off now lovelies. ♥